CASPA Cycle 2023-2024

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2023 at 12:48 PM, Onedayapa11 said:

I posted this on the forum for schools under development not realizing there is one here:

Does anyone know if they really take out of state applicants? I know the website says they like in-state applicants but wondering if anyone knows how heavily being out of state affects one's chances at this school. Thanks!

Yeah! I think they prioritize TN residents but it has to do more with how competitive your application is. My friend is at this program & says they look for well rounded applicants. 

Edited by SGmedicine
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, AlexPREPA said:

Hey, I just got an e-mail saying I needed to pay the Supp fee. I can't find it anywhere. I went to CASPA where it states and I don't see it anywhere on the page. I am about to e-mail them but wanted to see if anyone can help me first. 

Thank you

I just got the same thing. It's under the "program materials" section. If you go there and select MTSU there is a little hyperlink that says "HERE" to pay the application fee. It will redirect you to a new page.

On 10/14/2023 at 11:03 AM, AlexPREPA said:

Hey, I just got an e-mail saying I needed to pay the Supp fee. I can't find it anywhere. I went to CASPA where it states and I don't see it anywhere on the page. I am about to e-mail them but wanted to see if anyone can help me first. 

Thank you

It should be on the home page of MTSU website! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...