2023-2024 Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AjonPA said:

Wow congratulations! I still haven't heard back and I interviewed on 9/11 too! Did they send you a personalized email?

I did one interview on 9/8 with the Chair and then they called me for a second interview with the co-chair on 9/13. Yes they sent a personalized email to let me know.

On 9/27/2023 at 9:56 AM, PA8877 said:

I got accepted after the 9/18 interview as well, but I'm concerned about the cost. It seems kind of unclear on their website, is the total cost of attendance 145k or is the tuition alone 145k? If the tuition alone is 145k that seems a bit ridiculous especially compared to other programs.

145k is the total estimated cost with tuition plus room, board, transportation, books, etc. Tuition is $20,500 per semester. I was accepted 9/14 and I've been looking at all the numbers with financial aid for the past couple weeks.

Edited by slh278

18 hours ago, slh278 said:

145k is the total estimated cost with tuition plus room, board, transportation, books, etc. Tuition is $20,500 per semester. I was accepted 9/14 and I've been looking at all the numbers with financial aid for the past couple weeks.

That's what I originally thought too, but 20,500$ x 7 semesters = about 145k right? You are still paying tuition during clinical year, not sure if it goes down but it still exists as far as I know. I tried emailing multiple staff members but was unable to get a definitive answer from anyone. Regardless, I think they need to be more transparent with the financials of the program, and I believe it is a very expensive program.