Austin College 2023-2024

20 hours ago, PAPLZ23 said:

Received an email yesterday regarding a faculty scheduling conflict for the 11/9 interviews. Was asked to reschedule to 11/30 or 01/25. Those were the alternative dates for the initial interview invite I received. Hoping the ARC-PA accreditation meeting goes well this week!

i didn’t know it was this week! i’ve been so anxious about their status. do you know when arc usually gives an answer?

2 hours ago, PAPLZ23 said:

Not exactly sure! The website says the meeting is the 21st-23rd, so I would think they would know by the 23rd? 

So when I interviewed they said that the meeting would take place over those dates but they wouldn’t expect an official answer on their accreditation until end of October/November time frame or maybe that’s when they are telling future students!

• Like 1

On 10/6/2023 at 12:47 PM, PAsm225 said:

Does anyone know how many applicants are accepted into the program and if the class is full?

At the interview they told us 34 students would be accepted, unfortunately there is no real way to know if they are already full but they are still offering interviews into November and January

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2023 at 2:09 PM, BaconBean said:

Congratulations on everyones acceptances! Super late to the party and applied 10/27, under review 10/30! I barely found out about Austin College and they got accredited so soon after.

Did they send an email to you stating that your application was under review? If so, what did it say, if you don't mind me asking? 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 2:38 PM, aPA1day said:

Applied here mid September! Hopefully not too late. 

Good luck, everyone! 

I applied early september as well. Has anyone who applied late heard anything? I got an email on 10/6 saying that applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, but not that mine is under review. should i email about an update?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, bellaPAschool said:

I applied early september as well. Has anyone who applied late heard anything? I got an email on 10/6 saying that applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, but not that mine is under review. should i email about an update?

I got the same kind of email; saying it would be reviewed on a rolling basis, but no actual confirmation of mine being complete and under review. I’ve been wondering if I should reach out as well. 

• Like 1