2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/14/2023 at 10:30 AM, Des24 said:

Thanks for starting the thread!

I applied 4/29 and still have not received an email other than the initial confirmation of CASPA application. 

Hi! I’ve been told by one of their admissions people that they don’t start reviewing applications until mid july! I wouldn’t worry too much about not hearing anything! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, TfuturePA said:

I just got invited to an interview for October 12th! I know the interview is 2 days but I’m not sure what the dress code is for day 1. I’m assuming day 2 for the actual interviews I should wear my suit. Has anyone that’s already interviewed have any tips? Thanks so much!!

I would wear suit both days to be safe tbh. I am also interviewing soon and I'm gonna wear the same suit/shoes and just change out my blouse.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Km0682 said:

Hey!! Has anyone interviewing October 12th/13th gotten any additional information other than the initial invite email? I know they said we would receive the interview schedule of activities closer to time but I haven’t heard anything yet.

I’m interviewing those days too! I haven’t gotten any additional info either! Hopefully we will hear from them today or tomorrow!

Edited by TfuturePA

On 10/16/2023 at 2:14 PM, MsGirl2000 said:

Accepted!

That’s great! You interviewed on 9/29, right? So it took them 2 weeks to call you. I interviewed on 10/13 and it’s taken all of my willpower to resist checking the forum until now! 😂 I was really hoping they’d call me on my way home that Friday evening and say “You did so well in your interviews that we don’t need to wait for the admissions committee. You’re in!” Alas, I drove all the way home and they never called. 😆 Looks like I have another week or so before they start making acceptance calls for my group.😩 

2 hours ago, WillBaPA2 said:

That’s great! You interviewed on 9/29, right? So it took them 2 weeks to call you. I interviewed on 10/13 and it’s taken all of my willpower to resist checking the forum until now! 😂 I was really hoping they’d call me on my way home that Friday evening and say “You did so well in your interviews that we don’t need to wait for the admissions committee. You’re in!” Alas, I drove all the way home and they never called. 😆 Looks like I have another week or so before they start making acceptance calls for my group.😩 

Yep. Roughly 2 weeks. Good luck 🙂