2023-2024 Nashville

1 hour ago, addieray04 said:

Awesome!! Congrats!! Was the interview in person or zoom? Thank you for your answers! You’re going to make a great PA!

You’re sweet! It was in person on their campus a little outside of Knoxville, Parkside! It was from 7:45a-3p. You found out whether you got in or not there before leaving. 

23 hours ago, ElizabethE said:

You’re sweet! It was in person on their campus a little outside of Knoxville, Parkside! It was from 7:45a-3p. You found out whether you got in or not there before leaving. 

Gotcha! Thank you so much! If you hear anything from nashville, will you let me know? I’m hoping to get an interview 🤞🏽

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2024 at 2:46 PM, hopeforthebest said:

Hey, I had my interview today. It was a last minute zoom interview, I got the phone call yesterday. I was wondering how long they usually take to reach out with their decision? 

Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats? Im wondering my chances of securing an interview. Did they tell you how full the class was?

On 5/1/2024 at 11:12 AM, PAS20242025 said:

Hi, I was under the impression that you would hear the following week post interview. They called me yesterday and offered to do an interview on Thursday. Do you have any advice for preparation? Was the interview a specific format? 

Congrats! Could you share your stats so I know my chances of maybe securing an interview? Did they tell you how full the class was?