2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2023 at 4:22 PM, turquwayPA said:

Pretty good, it went by really quick and the faculty was amazing! Anxious to hear back from them, wbu? I think they said they would let us know their decision within 2 weeks?

I felt okay!! I feel like I did not have much time to prove myself as I would have liked and the ethical questions were definitely the hardest part but the program and the faculty is amazing! Super anxious to hear back from them as well. Keep us updated on when you hear from them!

17 minutes ago, mochi103 said:

Interviewed on Friday 9/29 and received a missed call from Butler today in the afternoon 😭 I hope they call back but did anyone else receive a call or hear anything regarding acceptances?

I haven't heard anything yet. I looked at the forum from last year and looks like people starting getting calls the Monday after the Friday interviews.