2023-2024 application cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you from the area? Not interviewing until November but did they give you a choice of all three? Is this your top choice school? Congratualtions. I don’t know the area very well but I guess it would depend if you want a bigger city more accessible - then Harrisburg but if you want the college campus environment then Lockhaven?

Just now, WLyni said:

Are you from the area? Not interviewing until November but did they give you a choice of all three? Is this your top choice school? Congratualtions. I don’t know the area very well but I guess it would depend if you want a bigger city more accessible - then Harrisburg but if you want the college campus environment then Lockhaven?

I am not from the area. I'm from Maryland, so it doesn't really matter to me. They give you the ability to pick your top 2 locations and then place you from there. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/4/2023 at 6:08 AM, hopefulfutrepa09 said:

I interviewed yesterday and everyone was very nice and genuinely wanted to get to know you!

Thats great! I have my interview coming up and was curious to know what kind of writing prompt they have you complete. Is it like a clinical situation which you have to address? 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/16/2024 at 4:40 PM, paT101 said:

is anyone else in the hold category? they said they would update us on our status once interviews are over but I was not sure if they were over.

Have you heard back? I was also placed in the hold category and have not received anything yet. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2024 at 9:16 PM, prepa114 said:

Have you heard back? I was also placed in the hold category and have not received anything yet. 

I was placed on hold since September and received an acceptance today. There is still hope!