2023-2024 Idaho State University PA Program

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 11:12 AM, Savsavsav said:

I received my file score of 4.76. I’m devastated because based on past cycles they won’t even consider my application by a long shot. I wanted to hope that quality and quantity of patient care experience would contribute more. 

They have the score breakdown on the website, so you can calculate what your score should be. It also gives you a guideline for improvement for future years if you don't get in elsewhere!  Good luck!

On 7/3/2023 at 10:12 AM, Savsavsav said:

I received my file score of 4.76. I’m devastated because based on past cycles they won’t even consider my application by a long shot. I wanted to hope that quality and quantity of patient care experience would contribute more. 

You’re not alone, they won’t be looking at my application either. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone that applied in late September received their file score? Are the file scores and interviews in separate emails? I applied second to last week of September 9/20 on caspa and supplemental on 10/03. Still no file score yet just curious if anyone else has heard? Best of luck to everyone

Edited by Grpadc

On 10/12/2023 at 12:14 AM, Grpadc said:

Has anyone that applied in late September received their file score? Are the file scores and interviews in separate emails? I applied second to last week of September 9/20 on caspa and supplemental on 10/03. Still no file score yet just curious if anyone else has heard? Best of luck to everyone

I'm not sure since its later in the cycle, you may get one at the same time. Typically, I think they would tell you your score and that you meet the criteria to be evaluated for an interview, and then if they choose you for an interview then they will send another email.

For me, I applied in May and got my file score a month later. I received my interview invite about a week ago

On 10/11/2023 at 11:14 PM, Grpadc said:

I applied late; 9/17 submitted my CASPA and supplemental application on the same day. Received emails confirming my application had been submitted. I received an email with my file score on 9/21. I was told on 10/11 that I would be contacted soon with an application update, and I am still waiting for that update 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bnguy04 said:

accepted on 9/27/23 for the Meridian campus! I would love to get in contact with future students! Anyone wanna/already started a groupme or facebook group? 

Congrats! Was your acceptance in the same email as your total file score? What was your score if you don't mind me asking? 

I interview on Monday and I am hoping for Meridian!