Application Cycle 2023-2024

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2023 at 1:14 PM, apg1999 said:

Got my first Interview!! I submitted CASPA application at the end of August and got the email for my interview today. Interview is set for 10/5

For those who have interviewed, what should I expect? I am SO nervous but also excited!! 

Congrats that’s awesome!! Do you mind sharing your stats? 

On 9/14/2023 at 1:14 PM, apg1999 said:

Got my first Interview!! I submitted CASPA application at the end of August and got the email for my interview today. Interview is set for 10/5

For those who have interviewed, what should I expect? I am SO nervous but also excited!! 

you should receive an email later that will give you specific details about the interview! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 10:40 PM, Krvprepa said:

Hi, all! I had my interview on 9/21 and the overall experience was wonderful! I’m curious to know if anyone has heard back from this program regarding an acceptance? I know there were some interviews done in July. Thank you! 

Hello! 

I interviewed on 9/18 and got an email with my acceptance offer to the program the following Monday! During the interview, they said most acceptances would be sent out after all the interview dates, and only a few would hear back immediately. 

• Like 1

On 10/1/2023 at 7:45 PM, cgm98 said:

Hello! 

I interviewed on 9/18 and got an email with my acceptance offer to the program the following Monday! During the interview, they said most acceptances would be sent out after all the interview dates, and only a few would hear back immediately. 

Congratulations! Thank you for the update! 

I applied mid August and had my interview last Thursday, 10/5. I heard back the following morning with an acceptance!!!  they told us we likely would not hear back until mid November / after the last interview date. 

Is there a groupme for 2026 class? 

Edited by apg1999

On 10/9/2023 at 8:42 AM, apg1999 said:

I applied mid August and had my interview last Thursday, 10/5. I heard back the following morning with an acceptance!!!  they told us we likely would not hear back until mid November / after the last interview date. 

Is there a groupme for 2026 class? 

Hi, Congratulations!!

I was under the impression that late October/ first week of November we would hear back. Do you know when the last interview date was ?

On 10/16/2023 at 8:22 PM, las00 said:

Hi, Congratulations!!

I was under the impression that late October/ first week of November we would hear back. Do you know when the last interview date was ?

Thank you so much!! 

They mentioned they had one more interview date and I believe it is the end of October, i'm not sure what the specific date is but definitely near the end of this month. They also stated December 15th is final date that prospective students will hear back, but that they would  likely reach out for us to know by mid-November.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed at LSUS in the beginning of October, and they mentioned we would hear back within a few weeks, but it has been about a month. Should I email them to see if there is any update on me as an applicant? I have gotten into a few programs and its time to pay the deposit for those programs, but LSUS is my top choice and would like hate to waste money on another program if I end up getting in here.