Application Cycle 2023-2024

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, hanbanan222 said:

Did anyone input their required courses for the program via CASPA? There was not a prerequisite section for when I applied and found this unusual. 

I didn’t. I was looking at previous threads and people got their invites right after they got the email saying their application had been reviewed. Not sure if the same for this year

I interviewed last year and went back to see my email dates. I got an interview invite (7/14) exactly 1 week after I got the email saying my application had been reviewed (7/7).

I have been feeling anxious because it has been over a week since I got the email saying my app was reviewed this year, but I applied a lot earlier this year and it’s still only June. I think we will start seeing some invites in another week or two.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, FuturePAH said:

I received an interview invite on July 24th and have my interview scheduled for August 8th! Wishing everyone the best. Does anyone know what the interview style will be like? I didn’t find anything on their website and they didn’t mention it in the email.

It’s MMI with a group activity! Good luck!! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, skycon1998 said:

Anyone else felt like they asked some odd questions at the interview? Some were somewhat unprofessional, I don’t know how to feel about it🧐

I did feel as if they were maybe a little judgmental after some of my responses (only in a certain section of the interview), but I didn't find that the questions themselves were unprofessional in my opinion. Sorry you had that experience! 

Edited by Des24
  • Upvote 1