Tufts GRE optional

Hi! I took the GRE and got 152 on Quant and 160 on verbal, writing was 4.0- as Tufts is rolling admissions, do you think it'd be better to apply NOW with/without these stats (Should I include them) or wait until I retake the GREa at the end of June. I have 3,500 direct patient care hours and a science GPA of 3.55 so Im tourn about waiting to take the GRE again (already retaking it for GRE-required schools no matter what) to submit to Tufts or applying now because they are rolling admissions.

I would apply now considering they are already sending out interview invitations as of today. GRE is optional anyway, if you feel it hurts your chances and distracts from the rest of your application, you can just choose not to send it to them. They prefer you to be above 50th percentile, so your Quant score might be a concern. I had nearly an identical score as you (153 in Quant was the only difference) and I still chose to submit, as I felt my Verbal reasoning being 85th percentile overshadowed what I lacked in Quant.