Canisius College 2023-2024

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Honge99 said:

I submitted my application and was verified mid June. I haven’t heard from the school yet, even the confirmation email. Is this normal?

I actually emailed them about this because I was also concerned. They told me they received my application and that Canisius does not send confirmation emails. So they most likely got yours, but you could probably email anyway to make sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Dell4455 said:

Has anyone heard back from them about a waitlist or denial? I have not heard anything and I am hoping they’re not done sending out acceptances. Thank you all.

I have not heard back anything at all either. I did hear a couple people got rejections this morning so I think no news is good news for now. I’m hoping for waitlist or to get accepted when more go out and they hear back from others. 

3 minutes ago, Dell4455 said:

Does anyone know how many people are typically put on the waitlist? 

Not too sure, however, based on prior cycles it seems that the waitlist moves relatively quickly. Some people got off within days but some didn’t until November-December. With this being the peak of interview season/acceptances I’m hoping things work out well for us! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...