USC 2023-2024 application cycle

7 hours ago, Adin1 said:

Has anyone completed the supplemental app? Do you think the video is a must?

I completed it! If it isn't working then they give you the option to click that it didn't work, but I saw on last years thread that if you switched browsers it might start to work. I used chrome and had no issues! Not sure why you wouldn't submit it otherwise, just another opportunity to share something about yourself with the school!

On 6/13/2023 at 11:02 PM, PrePACS said:

I completed it! If it isn't working then they give you the option to click that it didn't work, but I saw on last years thread that if you switched browsers it might start to work. I used chrome and had no issues! Not sure why you wouldn't submit it otherwise, just another opportunity to share something about yourself with the school!

Did you use the full 3 minutes? Did you draft what you're going to say first? 

On 6/15/2023 at 8:35 AM, Adin1 said:

Did you use the full 3 minutes? Did you draft what you're going to say first? 

On 6/15/2023 at 5:42 PM, kangel17 said:

I completed the supplemental but I did not see an option for a video anywhere? Can someone tell me what page it was on?  

I think my response ended up being around 2.5mins. I wasn't able to see the question until after I clicked the button to answer the question/enable my camera/mic (I don't remember what the option said to answer it). I did take time to think about what I was going to say and it gave me the option to restart if needed. I think the video response was the page after the written responses (once again I don't remember exactly and I cant go back and see it). Hope that helps!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, futurepadlj said:

Is anybody else receiving emails about completing the supplemental application after they’ve already submitted it?

I’m sure it’s just a generic message but also not sure if I should be worried that they didn’t receive it as I submitted it back in June. 

I submitted back June 2 and the last email I got from them was August 11 from "gradapp" saying it was recieved.