LIU 2023-2024

Hi! 
I was also accepted, I just got an email which I felt was kind of weird. Does anyone else that was accepted know how to see the acceptance offer or how to make a deposit? 

Also does anyone know more about this program if they are from the area? Like is it a good program to be in and what do people say about it?

Edited by horse28

On 12/17/2023 at 10:40 PM, horse28 said:

Hi! 
I was also accepted, I just got an email which I felt was kind of weird. Does anyone else that was accepted know how to see the acceptance offer or how to make a deposit? 

Also does anyone know more about this program if they are from the area? Like is it a good program to be in and what do people say about it?

All I know is that the school is under probation but I can't find a reason as to why. 

On 12/31/2023 at 6:26 AM, pa0404 said:

Thanks so much, and congrats to you too!!!!

Hi I was also accepted from 12/12 interview! Has anyone figured out how to submit the seat deposit? I created the LIU account and emailed but haven’t seen how to actually secure my seat. 

21 hours ago, strawberryshrtcake said:

Congrats!! I secured mine! It seemed like they recently fixed the portal last week because I wasn’t able to submit a deposit before. I went under the e-payment tab, clicked the deposit tab, I chose fall 2024 term and I saw the PA Program drop down button. 

22 hours ago, annam1316 said:

Hi I was also accepted from 12/12 interview! Has anyone figured out how to submit the seat deposit? I created the LIU account and emailed but haven’t seen how to actually secure my seat. 

Yes that is exactly what I did also, and received confirmation/a receipt to my LIU email right after. I emailed and asked if there was anything else that needed to be done to secure our spots and was told just the deposit for now!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pa0404 said:

Yes that is exactly what I did also, and received confirmation/a receipt to my LIU email right after. I emailed and asked if there was anything else that needed to be done to secure our spots and was told just the deposit for now!

Also congratulations!

On 1/12/2024 at 12:22 AM, PAwithAPASSION said:

can anyone shed some light on if the cohort has been filled or will there be more interview dates? congrats to those that got accepted!

Current student here. I cant say whether or not they filled the class yet. However for reference, they did interview until about March last cycle.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...