KSU PA Program 2023-2024 Cycle

11 minutes ago, Jay24 said:

Congratulations! You’ll do great:)

Did you receive an email prior to being notified today that your application is being reviewed by KSU? 

Thank you!!

Nope! I submitted the supplemental application but never received any emails beside the interview one!

Edited by OKPAb19
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, gocats33 said:

Hi everyone! My CASPA application was verified May 17th and I submitted the supplemental application May 24th. I have not heard anything at all since and I am starting to stress a little, anyone in the same boat?

Hey, definitely in the same boat as you. Submitted 5/29 and received notice that my application was received 6/6. 

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! It was very traditional. You will have 2 separate 15-20 minute interviews with a panel of 3 members that include faculty, students and a community member.  They just want to get to know you. I am sure you have heard this, but just be yourself. You’ll do great! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, gocats33 said:

I just received an interview for Saturday! I also saw that the virtual familiarization is tomorrow evening, but I am currently on vacation with family til Friday. What exactly is this meeting for?

This is where they will explain how the interviews will go, like the timeline of the day! You will also do your 20 minute essay during this meeting. 

Good luck! 

1 hour ago, OKPAb19 said:

This is where they will explain how the interviews will go, like the timeline of the day! You will also do your 20 minute essay during this meeting. 

Good luck! 

OKPAb19

Is the 20-minute essay during the meeting or the interview on Saturday? The email I received said to bring paper and a pencil, but it was not clear what we would need it for.