Milligan University (MSPA) 2023-2024 Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, BryantPA said:

How did the interview go?

Hey BryantPA,

I submitted mid-June. I think the interview went well and am hopeful that they liked me as much as I liked them. They had three mini-interviews with two faculty members per interview. The faculty were nice, and the facilities were nice as well. If you have never been to that area of Tennessee, it felt very safe, and it is definitely a program that I would recommend applying to.

LMK if you have any other questions. 

• Like 1

On 8/13/2023 at 6:56 PM, Shelby4589 said:

They said it was going to be within two weeks, but they let me know two days later. Last years forum made it seem like they would get back within a day of two, which is what happened for me. 

Congrats on your acceptance! I just got my acceptance as well about ~8 days after my interview. I will be seeing you in January!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, medchick217 said:

To those that have already interviewed, did the interviewers have knowledge of your application or do they know nothing about you? 

I believe it is an open interview, but I did not ask this specifically. However, during the interview, they each had a packet with what looked like my CASPA information in it. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, medchick217 said:

Received a waitlist email today

Congrats! I know it probably isn't what you would have preferred to see, but when I talked with previous Milligan PA cohorts it seemed like a fairly larger % of them were waitlisted first, then accepted later. Crossing my fingers for the best.

On 8/31/2023 at 2:34 AM, KeeganT said:

Congrats! I know it probably isn't what you would have preferred to see, but when I talked with previous Milligan PA cohorts it seemed like a fairly larger % of them were waitlisted first, then accepted later. Crossing my fingers for the best.

Thank you so much for the encouragement! I'm staying hopeful!

• 1 month later...