Fairleigh Dickinson University 2023-2024 Application Cycle

On 5/30/2023 at 12:20 PM, Lisa1 said:

I submitted my application on Friday awaiting confirmation from the school, and have yet to see a thread, good luck to all those are applying.

Just received confirmation of application, review take 2 -4 weeks, fingers crossed. Is anyone else applying to this program or have applied before in the past?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 1:07 PM, Lisa1 said:

Is anyone else applying here, next week will be 4 weeks so hopefully I heat an update soon

I received an interview invite for July 10th. I submitted my application on May 14th and received an application confirmation email on June 1st. I'm super nervous 😦

18 hours ago, Pahope123 said:

If I May ask? What are your stats? If you want to DM I don’t mind. Also are you a first time applicant 

thanks 

cGPA: 3.41 | sGPA: 3.33|PCE: 6100 as a Scribe and Medical Assistant | Shadow: 300 hrs but with a Physician | Did not take the GRE

15 hours ago, Pahope123 said:

Thanks, I appreciate it
Is this your first cycle? 

This is my first time applying to this school. I applied to 7 schools in the 2021-2022 cycle super late. Since the majority of the programs were rolling admissions, i was waitlisted to some and rejected at others.

• 2 weeks later...

The interview is just with one faculty at a time for 20 minutes so you only see two. It is traditional and more like a conversation. They just wanna get to now you as long as you know how to answer the big ones like why pa and be ready for a tell me about a time scenario type of question you will be fine. My advise is have a lot of questions ready.

• 3 weeks later...