PAs in Cardiology

Hi, I am interviewing for a cards inpatient position at an academic level 1 trauma center. The team is made up of 15 PA/NPs and about 6 cardiologist. What I know so far of the position is

1. all inpatient consults and rounding. Present each case to attending, adjust as needed etc 

2. Will be seeing 18-20 pts per day possibly 

3. supervising non-invasive stress testing and something else I asked her to clarify 

From my understanding there is no outpatient, we do not go to cath lab, 

can someone tell me what my day to day would look like in cardiology? Like what types of things will I see? What is your experience as a PA in cardiology? What is a fair salary? This is not EP or Interventional cards. 

Right now I work in hospital medicine and see CHF, arrhythmia, endocarditis, valve abnormalities, etc etc...so I'm wondering how different this population will be relative to the one I have now. I rarely consult cards. Maybe once a year. Any feedback would be appreciated