2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 10:14 AM, prePAboop said:

I got waitlisted 😕 from the 11/17 interview. does this mean they filled their cohort? I know theyre still doing interviews

They have waitlisted people from the first interview on. It just depends where you sit on the waitlist. I've heard some years they go through a lot of the waitlist for acceptances. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, pastudent125 said:

Hi! Has anyone received a follow up email regarding the Jan 10th interview? I accepted the invite but have not received an email with additional details yet.

I interviewed with them on 12/18, and they didn’t send out the follow up email with the interview information until 12/7. They also mentioned during my interview that they are out until 1/2 for the holiday break so I’d think you guys will get your follow up email with the information around that day when they get back,  or the next. 

On 12/28/2023 at 10:04 AM, Lsess24 said:

I interviewed with them on 12/18, and they didn’t send out the follow up email with the interview information until 12/7. They also mentioned during my interview that they are out until 1/2 for the holiday break so I’d think you guys will get your follow up email with the information around that day when they get back,  or the next. 

Any tips on the interview? 

25 minutes ago, hopefulPAgettingin said:

Any tips on the interview? 

Honestly it was pretty laid back overall. The MMI portion is a lot of ethical scenerios so I would make sure to practice those types of questions. The 1 on 1 didn’t feel like much of an interview tbh, it was very much like a casual conversation and they seemed like they genuinely wanted to get to know you. Overall, just be yourself and answer honestly! The whole staff did really well at making it all a very comforting and open process so it wasn’t too nerve wracking once it all got started. 

• 2 weeks later...