UM Flint- Interview Jan 24’

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 10:33 AM, Dreamerpa1234 said:

Has anyone been accepted recently? It shows there are only 30 people so far in the Facebook group. I know some people don’t have a Facebook, so the number is probably a little higher. I do know they said we won’t hear back until the beginning of January. I am still holding onto hope! Good luck to everyone who is still waiting! 

What's the name of the Facebook group?

On 12/15/2023 at 6:50 AM, Pas202 said:

No I haven’t heard anything either. 

I didn’t major pre-PA but I don’t think anyone would get an automatic interview invite for it because they look at prereqs for admissions & not necessarily the kind of degree you have. 

Their website mentions the following: 

Automatic invitation for an interview: In keeping with the UM-Flint PA Program emphasis on public health, applicants who meet the admission minimum requirements and are enrolled or graduated from the UM-Flint Public Health & Health Sciences, Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences Pre-PA track, and the Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy will be offered an interview. UM-Flint College of Arts & Sciences students who are enrolled in the Pre-Physician Assistant Tracks with declared minors in public health and meet all minimum requirements will also receive an invitation for an interview.

I'm not sure if this should be interpreted as students getting automatic invites if they completed those degrees at UM-Flint specifically or at any other university. 

• 3 weeks later...