2023-2024 Application Cycle

4 hours ago, BR3713 said:

Congratulations! Do you mind me asking what your stats were?

From just memory bc I don't feel like looking it up and it's been a while lol

From Massachusetts,

cGPA: 3.75 (last 60+ credits, 3.9), sGPA 3.57 

PCE: ~4,000 from CNA + MA 

Volunteer: ~300ish

Leadership: 200+ 

Research: 200+

Shadowing: ~100 hrs (2 virtuals, 2 in-person)

And a bomb personal statement, if I say so myself lmao

21 hours ago, microscopicblackhole said:

I got the email that my application was received on 6/26, do you guys think I’ll hear back this month or next month? My anxiety is through the roof. My PCE job is killing me and this week was so awful. Today was the worst it’s ever been (almost walked out) and I just want to start my intended career as a PA already. 😭

Hard to say. From last year's thread, it looks like some people received an answer within 1-2 months, but others who applied in May didn't hear back for several months

On 7/28/2023 at 2:06 PM, futurepa1813 said:

Has anyone heard anything recently? It looks like last year they sent out the second round of acceptances on August 2nd

Nope, nothing. I did email an update with my app yesterday because I had my new PI offer to write me a LOR last week that got submitted over the weekend. They emailed me “received” back and thanked me for my continued interest in their program but that’s about it. Fingers are crossed so hard right now.