I got an email yesterday 7/6 putting me into the decision-pending file. 

"After a careful review, we have decided to place your application in our Decision-Pending file.  At this time, we will continue to evaluate applicants this cycle, and may or may not offer you an interview for a seat in the class that starts in January of 2024. "

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gymnast12irg said:

I got an email yesterday 7/6 putting me into the decision-pending file. 

"After a careful review, we have decided to place your application in our Decision-Pending file.  At this time, we will continue to evaluate applicants this cycle, and may or may not offer you an interview for a seat in the class that starts in January of 2024. "

I got the same thing and I’m really curious how it works! I’m wondering if they don’t start pulling people out of the decision-pending folder until the end of interviews. 

Hi there! Has anybody interview with the residential program and then been offered an interview for the hybrid program as well? I interviewed on Tuesday and then received an email from Hybrid on Wednesday with an interview date, I'm nervous that this means that the residential program is not interested in me? Or maybe I'm just overthinking, also very probable. 

Thank you so much, in advance, for any insight you may have!! Good luck to everybody during this cycle!!

On 8/9/2023 at 12:10 PM, futurepatobi said:

Hey!! I haven’t heard back since receiving an email from them saying that they got my application on June 19th. Is anyone on the same boat? I was wondering if we had to separately submit a supplemental fee? I only  submitted the application on CASPA and my CASPA fee for the program. Please let me know! Thank you!!

Same here, got that email 7/6. Haven’t heard anything yet. I don’t think they have a supplemental application or fee.

Interviewed on 08/01 and received my acceptance yesterday! Good luck to everyone!! To those who got accepted, did it take time for your portal to update? Mine says theres no information at this time where I should be able to accept my offer, did anyone else have this? 

Edited by FTREPA2024
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FTREPA2024 said:

Interviewed on 08/01 and received my acceptance yesterday! Good luck to everyone!! To those who got accepted, did it take time for your portal to update? Mine says theres no information at this time where I should be able to accept my offer, did anyone else have this? 

I haven't received anything to set up my portal, did you get an email with info to do that and if so, when did you receive that? Or did you just click the new account activation on the portal login page?

Edited by AstroPA101

15 minutes ago, AstroPA101 said:

I haven't received anything to set up my portal, did you get an email with info to do that and if so, when did you receive that? Or did you just click the new account activation on the portal login page?

I did the new account activation on the portal login page. It says my status is still pending but I received the acceptance email yesterday. Maybe just takes time to update? 

15 minutes ago, FTREPA2024 said:

I did the new account activation on the portal login page. It says my status is still pending but I received the acceptance email yesterday. Maybe just takes time to update? 

I just activated my account and mine also says my status is still pending so hopefully it updates soon! 

• Like 2