2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, pasg1019 said:

Does anyone find question 1 and 2 of the supplemental app to be repetitive? I wrote question 2 before 1 and already answered any academic/personal factors about my application. How are you guys approaching these?

I used question 2 more to explain any grades or what was going on behind the scenes while talking courses. unsure if this is the correct way though 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2023 at 10:31 AM, prePAEmily said:

anyone taken the CASPER yet? I think BU is my only school that requires it

I took it back in June! I saw on the website that you need to take it by August 27 for this cycle. To prep I just did 1 practice test online and read some random blogs. Scores were sent to schools about 2 weeks after my test date and I could view my quartile score 4 weeks after. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Futurepaok said:

I did too. I don’t think it is or at least I hope not hahaha

I clicked on it but didn't fill it out. It looks like it's from IT (I've used a similar form before, when I applied to their MAMS program a few years ago and then applied PA last year, they had to transfer my account).

But I also don't know what that's about.