2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Just received an email stating: 

Our team is happy to inform you that your Gardner-Webb University PAS file has passed our preliminary review and will move into official review with our PA program! Please keep in mind that the review process may take as long as two or three weeks.

If offered an interview, you can expect an emailed invitation to interview with details regarding the event. 

I received an email this afternoon stating I have been placed on "hold" status.

Email stated that, after admissions committee review of your application, you will either be granted an expedited interview, be placed on hold, or will receive a rejection.

Stated that being placed on hold means you will be continuously evaluated until the programs admissions cycle concludes in November.

So I'm going to take it for good news at this time I suppose.

Edited by Thisyearistheyear

On 6/21/2023 at 7:18 PM, Thisyearistheyear said:

I received an email this afternoon stating I have been placed on "hold" status.

Email stated that, after admissions committee review of your application, you will either be granted an expedited interview, be placed on hold, or will receive a rejection.

Stated that being placed on hold means you will be continuously evaluated until the programs admissions cycle concludes in November.

So I'm going to take it for good news at this time I suppose.

I also got placed on hold, due to not having the "required 40 hours of shadowing a PA". Had to email them with a copy of my submitted CASPA showing my hours. They haven't responded otherwise.