University of Lynchburg 2023-2024

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2023 at 2:52 PM, PAapplicant123456789999 said:

The earliest I can register for the CASPER is 6/27, will my application still be considered? How long does it take for them to receive my scores?

I emailed them and they said they'll review your application even if they don't have Casper yet 

This is the email they sent me

Sorry for the confusion.  For your CASPer test, as long as we receive your scores by April 27th, 2024, you will be fine.  Since you took your CASPer test yesterday, you are in a good spot.  Your application will still be considered.  We will reach out again once we receive your scores.

idk how soon it should have been done to still be competitive

Got an email saying that my supplemental app was received

We have received your Supplemental Application.  The Admissions Committee will review your CASPA and Supplemental applications.

The University of Lynchburg’s PA Medicine program has a rolling admissions process and will be conducting interviews starting in August of this year.  Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted via email with an invitation for a specific date.

The Admissions Committee would like to thank you for your continued interest in our program.  If you have any questions for us during this time please do not hesitate to contact us via email.  If you have any application updates such as direct patient care hours, volunteer hours, finalized course work, etc. you may email them to: pa@lynchburg.edu to be added to your CASPA profile.

Sincerely,

The Admissions Committee School of PA Medicine
College of Medical Science
University of Lynchburg

• 1 month later...

Hi all! I'm a first year at University of Lynchburg! Just wanted to come on here and wish you all luck and encouragement in your application process. I remember being on the PA forum multiple times a day during my interview season waiting for new information.

I applied to UL in April 2022 and interviewed a year ago, now im at the end of finals week. I dont know much about interview schedules but some of my classmates were accepted in February to start in May so sometimes it takes time. Good luck to all of you! I can say you've all made an excellent choice applying to Lynchburg and I hope to see you all on your interview day!!! Stay positive and be patient, you've got this!

Please feel free to reach out with questions! PA school is really busy so I can't guarantee a rapid response but I'll keep an eye out! 

6 minutes ago, Lrester said:

When did you get your interview invite? And congrats! I hope I get to meet you! 

I got my interview invite and in late July (I applied in early may), I interviewed on Monday and just got accepted today, and I hope I get to meet you too!! I know they interview through the rest of the year I’m pretty sure!

Edited by BcasprePA
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

So it looks like they don't offer interviews until they receive CASPer results. I was emailing admissions and they said they would reach back out to me after my results come in about whether I receive an interview invite. They previously told me they would still review my app before receiving these results so I was a little confused