MICHIGAN: MSU 2023/2024 CYCLE

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, JTaPA said:

Haha!  I believe you need to create a 2023-2024 topic for MSU - go to 

Pre-PA tab then

Physician Assistant Schools tab

you see a list of schools ordered by state. 

So i have no idea how to find it😂 if you want to start one, go ahead!! I can delete this one!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if they still offer interviews with outstanding prereq? I’m taking rn and I’m just curious as to how that works. If someone could answer / help I’d appreciate it:) I received this answer in an email. Does she mean offers in general like no interview until complete? or only admission? 

You may apply with courses in progress.  You will move through our process and any offers would be pending successful completion of all prerequisite courses.

30 minutes ago, MSU2PAS said:

Does anyone know if they still offer interviews with outstanding prereq? I’m taking rn and I’m just curious as to how that works. If someone could answer / help I’d appreciate it:) I received this answer in an email. Does she mean offers in general like no interview until complete? or only admission? 

You may apply with courses in progress.  You will move through our process and any offers would be pending successful completion of all prerequisite courses.

Yes you can interview with outstanding reqs. If you got an offer, you just would need to prove you completed those reqs before you could start.