AMC PA PROGRAM CASPA CYCLE 2023-2024

Hi everyone! Just wanted to start a thread for the new cycle. I submitted CASPA on 05/11, was verified 05/12, submitted supplemental 05/15, and received confirmation from AMC that my application is complete/ready for screening on 05/16. I have not heard back about holistic review yet. Good luck to everyone applying!! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PAisLife4 said:

Do we email admissions about holistic review or do they automatically do it? Thanks

They automatically email you about it if you’ve been chosen for holistic review. However, once your application is submitted and verified, you should receive a confirmation email from AMC stating that your application meets all requirements and is ready for initial review. 

Hi all! I submitted my application for CASPA on 5/8, was verified on 5/9, received comfirmation by AMC on 5/11, was chosen for holistic review by two faculty members on 5/12, and just received an email today (5/24) stating that my application was chosen for presentation at the admissions committee. Good luck to everyone! I am very excited to hear about everyone's progress!

• Like 1

First time applicant out of state 🙂

Applied: May 14

Verif + Initial Review: May 19

Chosen for Holistic Review: June 2

chosen for admissions review: June 16

Recieved Interview: July 7 for July 17

accepted: July 21

Withdrew on Aug 1st as I am favoring another program atm, hope the spot goes to another lucky individual!

Will update when I hear more! Good luck everyone!

Edited by TheothePug
Update - interview