South University Richmond 2023-2024

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

went to the 10/25 interview! waitlisted!!! 😞 super great program though and I really genuinely enjoyed the interview day! I wonder how much the waitlist moves ??!! 

girl I was sitting next to at the interview got accepted the day after the interview and I got my waitlist notification email like four or five days after my interview. 

On 11/9/2023 at 12:14 PM, Jken98 said:

went to the 10/25 interview! waitlisted!!! 😞 super great program though and I really genuinely enjoyed the interview day! I wonder how much the waitlist moves ??!! 

girl I was sitting next to at the interview got accepted the day after the interview and I got my waitlist notification email like four or five days after my interview. 

Interviewed 11/7 and got waitlist email today. Super bummed since it was my only interview thus far. Seems like they will send out acceptances 1-3 days after interview and after that is rejections/waitlist. So I kinda figured when I didn’t hear back sooner. 

would also love to know how much the waitlist moves because I genuinely loved the program and the faculty!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/8/2024 at 9:30 AM, hakunamcata said:

Hey! I have a few questions about SURPA and was wondering if any current student could answer them. How often are quizzes and exams given? What’s a typical week’s schedule like? Are there any breaks built into the schedule? Thanks so much in advance!

Hi. Current student here! For quizzes and exams, it can range from 1-3 exams per week. Regarding the schedule, you are mostly on campus from 8-4. Some days are shorter where you may only have one or two classes (getting out at 12pm sometimes) , We typically get a break for lunch which on average is 1 hr (could be longer depending on the day) PA school is a challenge, but Im enjoying my time at this program so far. Best to you all for the upcoming cycle. You got it!

Edited by Latte45