On 10/24/2023 at 9:02 PM, rks773 said:

I also received an interview invite 10/23 for 11/3!! I'm super excited as this is one of my top programs. I was wondering if all interviews are virtual this year and for those already interviewed, how the format was?

I interviewed 10/20. It was a 30 minute virtual interview with two faculty members. There was also a 30 minute timed writing sample to submit at any point on your interview day. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2023 at 7:41 PM, AspiringPAinOrtho said:

Does anyone have any thoughts on calling for status as it has been three months now? Is this looked down upon? I assume if I have not heard anything back yet, then I am still in the running.

Hi! I personally think it's appropriate at this point. I sent an email to admissions requesting a status update last week, and they said they're still looking at my app and they confirmed that they'll be doing an interview session sometime in December - date TBD as of Monday! Good luck 🤞!!

Edited by pabird

3 hours ago, careerchanger14 said:

Hi! Congrats, I hope it went well! If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply? I applied pretty recently, so I'm not sure if they have had time to review my application. Also, did they say how many more seats were open for this class? Thanks! 

I applied at the end of July and got the confirmation and review email on August 1st I believe. So it definitely was a while before hearing back and getting the invite. As for the seats, I did not ask that. I know there’s 50 seats total I believe, but I didn’t get the chance to ask that question. 

16 hours ago, brent532 said:

I applied at the end of July and got the confirmation and review email on August 1st I believe. So it definitely was a while before hearing back and getting the invite. As for the seats, I did not ask that. I know there’s 50 seats total I believe, but I didn’t get the chance to ask that question. 

Awesome, thanks so much for the reply! Best of luck to you 🙂

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...