• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Minabean12 I applied late in the cycle. I got this condensed email " 

Thank you for applying to the Colorado Mesa University Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) Program. This email serves to notify applicants that the PA Selection Committee has closed the admissions process for 2023-2024 and no additional interviews will be offered for this application cycle.

We received applications from many highly-qualified candidates, and we encourage those that meet or succeed all the program's minimum requirements to apply again when our next CASPA admission cycle opens in April 2024.

Please keep in mind, the CMU MPAS Program uses a rolling admissions process, and applicants are encouraged to complete all admission requirements early. With this approach, it is possible for the program to fill all available seats prior to the September 1 application deadline. Completing all admission requirements as early as possible in our application cycle, increases the likelihood your application will be reviewed, and candidates will be considered for an earlier interview date."

I'm assuming that other individual got different email depending on their status. I believe this was their polite rejection letter.

I got the email saying my application is under review as well.  

I’m thinking they sent out two different emails, depending on who is being reviewed and considered for the cycle and those whose application they didn’t get to. But it definitely is confusing that we’re all hearing different things. 

• 3 weeks later...