2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, KGriffin96 said:

So, I had my zoom interview on 01/05. During the information session, they mentioned that they do have a few more interview sessions to do. 

Thank you so much. I am glad to hear that. I was sad that they were done interviewing. I have been waiting for an interview invite. Did they mention any dates or when their next interview sessions may be? 

10 hours ago, Madii said:

Thank you so much. I am glad to hear that. I was sad that they were done interviewing. I have been waiting for an interview invite. Did they mention any dates or when their next interview sessions may be? 

No, I don’t think they talked more about it than that. You could always email them to be sure!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, KGriffin96 said:

Congrats! How did the interview go? I suppose this was one of the last ones if not the last.

This was indeed the last interview, per the program! No more interviews this year.

I honestly did not feel great about it! I felt like I rambled a bit, was less concise than I could have been in my answers, and I completely blanked on one question 🥲 I guess I have some work to do on my interview skills, and I'll plan to re-apply this cycle, it's hard to calm your nerves when you just CARE so much haha

Also I'm trying to find the emails of the people I interviewed with yesterday, to send them a thank-you. Were you able to find their emails on their website, if you don't mind me asking? 😅

Also have you heard back yet??

Edited by JasmineAAAAAAAAA

On 2/10/2024 at 1:40 PM, JasmineAAAAAAAAA said:

This was indeed the last interview, per the program! No more interviews this year.

I honestly did not feel great about it! I felt like I rambled a bit, was less concise than I could have been in my answers, and I completely blanked on one question 🥲 I guess I have some work to do on my interview skills, and I'll plan to re-apply this cycle, it's hard to calm your nerves when you just CARE so much haha

Also I'm trying to find the emails of the people I interviewed with yesterday, to send them a thank-you. Were you able to find their emails on their website, if you don't mind me asking? 😅

Also have you heard back yet??

I wouldn’t beat yourself up about it! We all have those moments during the interview process. The website has a page with all the PA program staff. I would think that would be where you could locate their emails. Here’s the link: https://www.rvu.edu/directory/academic-departments/physician-assistant-program/

I have been waitlisted but have not yet heard anything after that. I’m still hopeful for this program since it was one of my top picks! But the class size is small also trying to be realistically hopeful. 😅

7 hours ago, KGriffin96 said:

I wouldn’t beat yourself up about it! We all have those moments during the interview process. The website has a page with all the PA program staff. I would think that would be where you could locate their emails. Here’s the link: https://www.rvu.edu/directory/academic-departments/physician-assistant-program/

I have been waitlisted but have not yet heard anything after that. I’m still hopeful for this program since it was one of my top picks! But the class size is small also trying to be realistically hopeful. 😅

Hi ! When did you hear back after your interview ? Has anyone heard back from this recent interview ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2024 at 4:01 PM, Neuropacc24 said:

Hi everyone, 

I am interested in applying next cycle at RVU. Do you know if they are still requiring the PCAT?

I emailed RVU admissions asking about this and they responded with: 

“The program doesn't have a required Standardized Test for application review, however applicants admitted into the Program will be required to complete the PA-CAT prior to Matriculation.”

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...