University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences

2 minutes ago, prepalove said:

I got an email back from the admissions department that the cohort has not been filled yet and offers are still being sent out. Hope this helps everyone who's still anxiously waiting like me!

Yea, I think they sent out their first round of offers and now as people decline they will send out additional offers. When I talked to admissions they said 5 days after they sent out offers people have to give a verbal yes I want my seat, and then 7 days after the verbal 5 days is when they have to give a seat deposit. So I would assume that those days will be busy “new acceptance” days. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/10/2023 at 8:29 AM, prepalove said:

I got an email back from the admissions department that the cohort has not been filled yet and offers are still being sent out. Hope this helps everyone who's still anxiously waiting like me!

They have not filled it like the original class or that they have had people decline and they are trying to get those seats filled? 

7 minutes ago, prepalove said:

I'm not sure, he didn't go into specifics, and I didn't want to push it with my questions. Thats a good question though, maybe someone could ask?

This is the email I got

I hope you are doing well! 

We are still sending out Offers of Admission and there is still a chance you may receive one.

I understand, this can be an anxious filled time as you await the next steps, but we do ask and thank you for your patience. All applicants will be updated with next steps regardless of the decision (Offer of Admission or Decline).

Once we have an update specific to you and your potential next steps, we will contact you immediately.

I hope this provides some assurance going forward!

• Like 1