CSU 2023-2024 Application cycle

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, pa4488 said:

Does anyone know if they are finished sending out interview invites?

I don't know for a fact where they stand but someone I spoke with mentioned that they hope to have all their seats filled by the end of September. So they may still be sending out interviews. And of course, people can drop their seats at the last minute and they could still need to fill one seat at any point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, polythepa said:

I emailed the admissions coordinator regarding application updates because I hadn't heard anything either and they said that the admissions process is still ongoing. Maybe there is a chance they are still reviewing applications or pulling people from the waitlist

That’s crazy, I applied super late and hadn’t heard anything back, not even a rejection email. Does CSU send those out? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2023 at 2:58 PM, futurepafromsc said:

That’s crazy, I applied super late and hadn’t heard anything back, not even a rejection email. Does CSU send those out? 

Yes they do! I just got mine, I applied super late in the cycle as well. The email said that they have concluded their selection process for the upcoming cohort so congrats to everyone selected!!🥳