2023-2024 Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I received an interview today, August 31st for 09/23/23. It is in person. I submitted my app June 13th and submitted supplemental June 21st.

Some info for everyone else. The interview is in person MMI style with 6 different interviewers. There will be another interview late November. Following that, it seems there will be select virtual interviews. When I spoke with a counselor, she said that they send interview invites about a month before the interview date. Just wanted to give some additional information to anyone looking!

Received an invite to the 9/23 in person interview on 8/31! CASPA submitted 6/7 and verified 6/14. I’m out of state and can’t make it to the 9/23 in person interview, but they gave me options for Zoom interviews on 9/27 and 10/24. The next in person interview will be 11/18. I will be attending the 9/27 Zoom interview. Good luck everyone! 

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, PASchool9 said:

I interviewed 9/23 and still have not heard back.  Has anyone heard back from this interview date?  And does anyone know if they just won't contact you if you don't get in?

I also haven’t heard back! It sounded like at the interview they would tell us either way after the November interview date 😕

• 1 month later...