RMC 2023-2024

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2023 at 2:29 PM, cwilliams said:

I've had radio silence from RMC. It sounds like they held multiple interviews and have sent out acceptances. Does anyone know if they are still interviewing? Or should I count this option out at this point? Thanks for any info!!

Cody just informed me that he is going to make the Facebook group before winter break in December, and that the total class should be close to finalized by then. So i'm assuming they're not completely done yet :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 8:25 AM, afprepa said:

Cody just informed me that he is going to make the Facebook group before winter break in December, and that the total class should be close to finalized by then. So i'm assuming they're not completely done yet 🙂

Has he made this group yet? I am waitlisted here and for so many reasons it's my top choice, a main one being that I live here and my family is here. However, I just received a last minute acceptance letter to a different school starting in January that is across the country. I am just trying to evaluate the options at hand. 

4 hours ago, Watermelon17 said:

Has he made this group yet? I am waitlisted here and for so many reasons it's my top choice, a main one being that I live here and my family is here. However, I just received a last minute acceptance letter to a different school starting in January that is across the country. I am just trying to evaluate the options at hand. 

Yes, it was created about a week go, and so far, 28 people have joined it. 

Edited by PlumMochi21

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...