What are my chances?

I am a first time applicant for PA school, have worked as a clinical researcher, medical assistant and now ultrasound technician, my GPA is not the best to be honest, I have retaken the classes that I have scored a C in. I was not able to volunteer a lot because I work almost every day. I am planning on applying to 10 schools and had my personal statement reviewed twice. Please let me know your thoughts, thanks! 

Cumulative GPA: 3.182

Science GPA: 3.019

Non-Science GPA: 3.319

Last 60 Credits GPA: 3.24

PCE: 5,000 hours (Medical Assistant, Ultrasound Tech)

Research: 1,600 hours (Clinical Researcher--Worked in Breast Cancer/MS Labs)

Volunteer: 20 hours

LOR: 3 (instructor, old dermatology manager, and PA) all who I have close relationships with

You have a fair shot if you schools don't filter applications out if GPA is <3.5. Seek programs that have a holistic approach because although your GPA is on the lower end, your patient care experience (quality and quantity) is above what most applicants offer.

You might also want to increase your shadow experience to show that you're committed to the profession.