Hiring: Primary care scribe

I have recently been accepted into PA school so I am looking for a scribe replacement in San Francisco, CA.

-Position is full-time at One Medical in primary care supporting one MD (who is the epitome of a great doctor, I adore working with her). Interact daily with other MDs, NPs, DOs, and PAs. Scribes are rare here so it’s an incredible experience to make the role your own.

-Training will be provided, but at least 6 months experience with charting is absolutely required. You need solid customer service skills (communication internally and with patients).

-option to participate in clinical rounds, learn procedures, learn injections, etc per your interest. I do EKGs.

-Become skilled in obtaining HPIs, family Hx, adding assessments, treatments, billing, medications, referrals, prior auths, the list goes on

-Start ASAP (I leave early May and would love to train a replacement though that is not required and I will leave documentation).

This was an extremely valuable and enjoyable experience for me and I know it will be for whoever comes next. Shadowing and possible letter of rec on applications for PA school.

I love this job and the people I work with. It’s fantastic experience before school!

Contact me privately with questions. Good luck!

https://www.onemedical.com/careers/all-departments/4963720/