Please help me!!!!

Hello, I was recently accepted into PA school, but still ...I have 4 more interviews coming up in the next 2 weeks and one of those is my first choice school. Now the school that already accepted me starts early next year and they already sent me everything I need in order to start my financial aid process. Now my questions is, if I sign up for FAFSA and select this school, then what if I get accepted later on my first choice school, would I still be able to change schools in my FAFSA Application? Even after signing the Master Promissory Note (MPN)? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I would contact FAFSA and ask them. My first thought is no since I changed my financial aid from Friday over a Monday to a completely different school (changed from Forest Ranger to Underwater Welder) ... but that was undergrad, so I'm not sure. Pretty sure I had already signed my MPN tho ... but I could be remembering wrong. I would call FAFSA.

Archived