Biochemistry prereq

I just noticed UTMB has changed immunology to biochemistry on their list of prerequisites. I cant find any community colleges that offer this class in the houston/austin/san Antonio area. Has anyone signed up for any online biochem course before? 

UTMB has been my top choice for years now and I really want to get this class done/in progress by the time I apply. My undergrad didn't require biochem so now I am trying to figure out if I need to readmit into my university for one class. (which would take weeks..wouldn't even start until May or August) 

Edited by leilaprepa

On 3/16/2023 at 1:27 PM, leilaprepa said:

I just noticed UTMB has changed immunology to biochemistry on their list of prerequisites. I cant find any community colleges that offer this class in the houston/austin/san Antonio area. Has anyone signed up for any online biochem course before? 

UTMB has been my top choice for years now and I really want to get this class done/in progress by the time I apply. My undergrad didn't require biochem so now I am trying to figure out if I need to readmit into my university for one class. (which would take weeks..wouldn't even start until May or August) 

There are plenty online biochemistry courses you can take like Doane or UCSD Extension. I took the UCSD Extension course and completed it in three months. It's $845 and would be a lot cheaper and faster than having to readmit to a university. The class was fairly easy too.