Has any PA worked in both emergency medicine and dermatology?

Hello everyone, 

As a PA with more than seven years of experience in emergency medicine, I am considering transitioning to dermatology. I am interested in hearing from any PAs who have experience working in both fields and who would be willing to share their insights.

Specifically, I would like to know how you managed the transition, whether you faced any challenges, and if you were able to work in both fields simultaneously, perhaps with a part-time schedule in emergency medicine.

If any fellow PAs have successfully transitioned from emergency medicine to dermatology, I would greatly appreciate your insights on the process. Additionally, if you have any recommendations for additional education or training that could help me smoothly navigate this transition, I would be grateful for your advice.

Thank you for your time and insights

• Like 1

• 8 months later...