Interview Tips

Has anyone interviewed for the incoming 2023 class yet that has tips? I have my interview on this upcoming Tuesday and York is my #1 so I am trying to prepare in the best way possible!! I'd appreciate any tips from either current or prospective students, or anyone who interviewed and has guidance. Thank you in advance!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hey so I recently interviewed about two weeks ago. From my experience, I would def practice the more generalized questions every school asks, why PA, strengths, weaknesses. etc. It was more of questions being fired to you than an actual conversational interview like i had with other interviews. I was intimidated halfway through it LOL and thought I did SO bad. But i got accepted! Definetly let your personality shine through, smile and they know youre nervous. dont worry and GOOD LUCK!!