Witholding billing records

Please let me know if this belongs somewhere else.

I am inquiring to see if I have a legal case. My previous employer is denying to send my case/procedure logs that I billed for during my time there. They are referencing this (https://ibb.co/2SLwHP4) in my contract as to why they are not going to release the records. All that I am asking for is the case logs to complete the credentialing process for my new job. No PHI, MRNS, or detailed medical records. Just the case and procedure logs I billed for. Can an employer do this? What alternative measures or legal action can I take? Can I report this to any overseeing organization? Thank you!

Have you explained to them you only need the case logs? No billing info needs to be attached, you don't need anything regarding office visits, RVUs, etc. and the only purpose of this is for hospital credentialing.

I'm not a lawyer but nothing in that excerpt says anything about you not having access to billing records (not to mention procedure case logs). To me it only says your employer gets all of your billing and you need to make sure you bill everything correctly.