When will we hear about interviews?

Hi all, 

I uploaded my application on 2/1/23. I received a confirmation email stating that my application is being considered for this cycle but am still waiting on the news if I got an interview or not. For those who have reached this point in the process or beyond...how long did it take LTU to get back to you about getting an interview? 

Best of luck to you all! 

It is extremely late in the cycle to hear back about interviews, given that most programs will have almost all of their seats and waitlists filled by the end of February into March. Just because the deadline for an application cycle for a program ends in March 1st does not mean that they will not have 99% of their seats filled by that point. 

I saw that you got an interview invite to Chamberlain. As for LTU, you may hear nothing at all, or you might hear quickly. Depends on the needs of the program at this point in the application cycle. If you do not get accepted this cycle, do your best to apply in June-September. It gives you the best chance to get in.

I applied in November and recieved 9/9 interview invitations to all the programs I applied to. It isn't impossible, but it isn't likely unless you have a lot of PCE or a very very high GPA.