PA after MBBS from India,

I would be grateful if anyone can help.

(1)-I want to know can I directly apply in PA program after completing my MBBS from India?

(2) how to complete this courses If i have to take new ones?

(3) How much time does it takes?

I have evaluated my transcript from Wes which lack some subjects that have required in PA school, but I do have studied during my coursework.

Like I have studied genetics, statistics, chemistry, psychology. But in MBBS we don't gain certificate for all this subject as they have been included in different subjects.

1. You will likely need to reach out to PA programs to directly to understand how they count/handle foreign degrees and coursework. Some may even have the information directly on their websites but it is likely to vary by school.

2. If you need take pre-requisite courses, you'll have to enroll directly in a US community college, college, or university OR take them at a foreign institution that the program accepts. All the more reason to contact the programs directly.

3. PA school itself is anywhere from 2-3 years. If you mean how much time it would take to take courses to apply that will vary depending on many how many you need to take. The PA school application cycle is generally one year, meaning you apply in the spring/summer and then start your program one year later in the spring/summer of the following year.