Finishing undergrad, when is it too late to send out CAPSA?

Hello all,

I'm new to this site but I've been reading a lot of information and gaining a lot of perspective. After being wait-listed for Pennsylvania College of Technology, I'm working on finishing my Bachelor of Health Science, which unfortunately will be pushed back until August 2013. The only good thing about this is that I should be finished with all prereq classes for my desired schools by graduation too. (I need 1 higher Biology & GenChem II) The Pennsylvania schools I'm looking to apply at all have deadline's for CAPSA as October 1st. Do you think getting all my information submitted via CAPSA mid-August/September is early enough to get recognized? I'm just aware that applying early is smart, and since I can't apply any earlier than mid-August, I'm hoping that will be good enough.

I sort of know, or think I know, what I'm doing so far, but I'd love to hear info from more experienced applicants/PAs. And I'll take any advice I can get about the application process!! Thanks in advance!

Archived