What does this mean?

Okay- so I interviewed with a school back in August and was put on the waitlist. Yesterday I got a phone call from the admissions director, unfortunately it came through as spam risk and I was in the middle of an online exam so I did not answer. Well turns out she called my fiancé too but he didn't answer and didn't even mention it to me because it again said "spam risk". I did receive an email from her asking me to call her at my earliest convince, I did email her back stating I would call her first thing in the morning as it was late into the afternoon at this point. Her automated email response let me know she was out of the office until Jan. 3rd. 

I did call her this morning and left a voicemail. 

I'm just not sure what to make of this and naturally my head is going to a million different places with this. Any input would be amazing! Thanks guys!

5 minutes ago, MaeLeigh said:

Should I be worried that I haven't heard from her today then? It says she is going to be out of the office until the 3rd, but why go out of her way to call myself, my fiancé, and then email.  

I wouldn't worry too much. They understand things like this can happen. Especially with emails being tagged as spam. You emailed, called and left a message so she knows you're not ignoring her. I truly hope it's all good news :). You probably haven't heard from her because she's out until next week. 

• Like 1

Just now, Diggy said:

I wouldn't worry too much. They understand things like this can happen. Especially with emails being tagged as spam. You emailed, called and left a message so she knows you're not ignoring her. I truly hope it's all good news :). You probably haven't heard from her because she's out until next week. 

Thank you so much! I just need to calm my nerves down haha 

Have a great New Years!