Applying to PA School with two Ds

Hello!

So far I’m two years into college and I had one D in a non-major spanish history class and one D in my stats class. I retook the spanish history class and was able to pass with a B- and plan to retake my stats class for a higher grade. I know stats is a requirement to apply for a lot of schools and that D is bringing down my college confidence in apply to PA school. If I retake the stats class and pass, could that previous D that I got lower my chances of being accepted to a PA program?

When you retake that stats class and knock it out the park, schools likely will not take your old D grade into as much consideration in the grand scheme of things. If it comes down to it, you, vs another student with similar application stats, it may impact your ability to get in. However, do not be discouraged, plenty of schools would likely be happy to have you apart of their program. Overall, you should be just fine!