Kean University 2022-2023

Many have been writting in the “schools under development” forum, but I think it’s great to begin a forum specifically for this cycle! 

I interviewed today and they said they provide a decision within a week. I also asked when they interview until and I was told next Wednesday will be the last round of interviews until after the holidays. 

the program is new, but it looks beautiful and the people seem very compassionate and supportive. 

Edited by alyssamd
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

From what I've heard from others who have had interviews, they started interviewing back in September. As of January 19 there were only 10 spots left. However people will be shuffling around as acceptances roll in. I was told by one applicant that they were contacted about a month after submitting their application for an interview.