International student to PA

Hello everyone, I am an international student studying to be a PA in the U.S. I am approaching the end of my clinical year and will be graduating soon. I am considering applying for OPT and using that to find a job after graduation. I wanted to know if there are other international students that graduated from PA school and were able to work in the U.S.? I would like to remain and work in the U.S. and I am considering trying to find an employer who would be able to sponsor me. If anyone has any similar experiences or advice please let me know. (I would also appreciate any job interviewing tips as well). Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hey, international student here and planning on doing the same. I believe I have seen a few sponsorship opportunities in Pennsylvania, Chicago area and California. I know you might need some legal advising to make the visa sporsorship easier for you and for your future employer. It is usually discouraging for them to hire us when they are unfamiliar with the process, additionally because there is the financial solvency of the candidate as well.  I will be definately checking this post, let me know how it goes!! If we made it to PA school we can make it post-PA school. You go this, best of luck!!!

• 2 months later...