Northern Campus 2022-2023

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, FuturePAEP said:

When did you apply? I applied the first week of October and haven't been sent anything yet. 

Weird! I applied Nov 7, my application was verified Nov 8, and then I got an email with a link to the supplemental application on Nov 11 (which came from University of the Cumberlands, not CASPA). Is your CASPA application verified? If it is and you still haven’t gotten the supplemental app from the school, then I’d say maybe try calling the school to ask about it. Or maybe since the email came from the school it got automatically filtered into your spam folder?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/12/2023 at 10:01 AM, Klassified29 said:

Hey everyone! I’m so excited, I received an interview invite via email last night to interview January 26th. Is anyone else interviewing that day? Do anyone know what the interview style will be?

I just got an invite to interview March 6th! Super excited. How was your experience?

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, KD2103 said:

Got my acceptance from the 3/6 interview yesterday. Anyone else? I didn’t see a Facebook or group me anywhere for accepted students. 

I got mine yesterday too! I didn’t see a groupme or Facebook page for accepted students either so I just created one. Here’s the link for anyone who wants to join!

https://groupme.com/join_group/92885497/WTBeWH2B

Edited by ava123

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...